Monday, August 22, 2011

OPI - Serena Williams Grand Slam England

OMG, last posting date was in July? I really nd to get more pro-active here x_x;;

Today, I'm sporting one of the (not so) latest Grand Slam set. This is from the Grand Slam England series. One is Grape.. Set.. Match! with a glitter top coat. The other is Your Royal Shine-ness, which doesn't really impress me since I have waaay too many silver polishes.

I'm a huge fan of purples and when I saw early swatches of this set, I KNEW I just had to get it.

Onto the goodies =)


Grape.. Set.. Match is the most beautiful purple I've ever seen. It's a very pretty purple with red, blue sparklies in it. A shame I forgot to snap a shot of it before slapping the glitter coat on x_x In the bottle, it looks a little duochrome-ish but it doesn't seem to translate so well to the nails. Still it's very gorgeous, looks a little like a darker version of Prized Purple Possession, but prettier. Lots lots lots prettier.


And here's a shot of how gorgeous the glitter top coat is. The larger chunkier glitter tend to settle at the bottom so give it a good rub/shake to thoroughly mix em' before you apply it. The finished coat is smooth and really does add a huge bling factor to the nails.

Definitely get this if you're a fan of purples and lots of bling glitter =))

2 comments:

  1. My goodness this is so gorgeous! Your camera captured every piece of glitter very well.

    What camera do you use and what setting if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... I'm actually using the camera on my cellphone since I'm saving to get the real deal ^^;; It's a Sony Ericsson Xperia x10.

    ReplyDelete