Wednesday, March 30, 2011

NUBAR Liquid Metals Collection

Here in Singapore, it's usually hard to get polishes you love/want without spreeing with someone or paying through your nose. Even more so when you're a fan of OPI. To compound that, most online shops that actually stock the stuffs I love, don't ship overseas. As a result, it's rather annoying when I want just one bottle of a color I love but don't want to rack up a resulting USD$30-40 in shipping alone. So it's not often that I order polishes, but when a friend pointed out NUBAR's Liquid Metals collection, I knew I just had to get them.

This collection is pretty old, 2008 I believe, but the colors are so beautiful! Especially more so when I'm a big fan of frosty / metallic finishes. I got these in the mail yesterday and I was like a girl of 5 when I opened them. I think dad was wondering if I'd gone mad ;p




Left to right: Precarious Lavendar, Risky Rose, Unfaithful Red and Fickle Amethyst.

Left to right: Impulsive Silver, Unpredictable Taupe, Erratic Purple & Black Chrome.

And of course, I just had to do one immediately, half of the reason being I totally dislike CG's Midnight Kiss. Here is Black Chrome, topped with NUBAR's 2010 top coats. Did I also mention I totally love 2010 already? It just gives off so much colors, depending on the angle you look at it. Total love. ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment