Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Serena Williams Grand Slam Rally Pretty Pink

I've always been a huge fan of pinks and reds, so when I saw the adverts for the Serena Williams Grand Slam Rally Pretty Pink, I knew I just had to get my grubby paws on it.
Rally Pretty Pink is a gorgeous rose pink, saturated in gold shimmer. In the bottle, it looks like almost a duochrome at certain angles, with gold and green. On the nails, if you look at it head on, it looks bronze-ish but tilt it at an angle and you'll see the lovely pink and gold. If the angle is steep enough, it becomes a very pretty shade of light purple. You'll have to see it for yourself to know what I'm talking about =)

Red Shatter was a surprise. I didn't expect it to go well with Rally Pretty Pink, but I was proven wrong. In the sunlight, this combination really pops out well. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment